Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Day 47

Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Morning
1/2 cup low-fat plain yogurt 1.5
1 cup cooked instant oatmeal 2
2 Vegetable omlette sans eggs - Quick-added food 8
Subtotal 11.5
Midday
4 slice Italian bread 6
1/3 cup shredded coconut meat 2
Subtotal 8
Evening
1 cup cooked instant oatmeal 2
1 1/3 cup cooked white rice 5
Subtotal 7
Snacks
No entries for this meal time.
Subtotal 0
Food POINTS values total used 26.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
0 min 5K Prep Plan - Week 1 1
Activity POINTS values earned 1
Check off these important items daily:
Water
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin
Oil
Activity

3 comments:

Jenn said...

What's coconut meat?

Creatingadiva said...

Actually its an entry for coconut chutney but I was too lazy to enter it into the recipe builder on the WW site and since I couldn't find a premade entry....Coconut meat is just the meat part of the coconut but pretty much it was my only ingredient in my coconut chutney that I ate with bread. It was basically coconut roasted, spices and blended with some water. It was good! I just counted the entry as whatever points it was for the coconut since everything else was 0 points. Makes sense? It did at the time!

Jenn said...

That sounds really good! :)