Monday, February 25, 2008

Day 29: Weigh In Day!!

I lost 2.8 this week; back to 193.8! I'm excited. Not much to say; BF's in town (for the last time possibly in a long long long long like a year!) time!

We went to studio movie grill tonight and I tried to eat the best that I could. Split most of everything with the BF AND I had 35 mins to get in and out of the gym. Now in the past, I wouldve said a short workout is not worth it at all. Hell no. I busted my butt to the gym and did a high intensity 20 min high incline walk on the treadmill = 3 points earned!

Heres the menu:
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Morning
No entries for this meal time.
Subtotal 0
Midday
2 slice fast food thin crust cheese pizza 8.5
Subtotal 8.5
Evening
1/2 serving Chil's Black Bean Burger (as served) 6
1/4 serving Tostada Chips (whole Basket) 2.5
1/4 cup spinach dip 5
Sweet potato fries (est.) - Quick-added food 6
Subtotal 19.5
Snacks
8 fl oz Classic Coke 2
Subtotal 2
Food POINTS values total used 30
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
0 min Incline Walk Treadmill 3.5 mph - Activity I created 3
Activity POINTS values earned 3
Check off these important items daily:
Water
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin
Oil
Activity

No comments: