Sunday, March 9, 2008

Day 44: No rest for the weary

I'm bloated, tired, been hungry all day-- I didn't make it to the gym, drank less than 5 cups of water all day and spent the day poring over job applications and books. I was a crabby weightwatcher today. Better luck tomorrow...maybe. Oh and I ate pizza for dinner but apparently my stomach has decided that its just not going to accept that kind of crap behavior from me anymore, so its rebelling. My stomach won't let me forget my dinner choices--It hurts so bad :(

Sunday, March 09, 2008
Morning
1/2 cup cooked instant oatmeal 1
veggie stew 2 cups - Quick-added food 4
Subtotal 5
Midday
1 cup plain fat-free yogurt 2
1 cup cooked white rice 4
Subtotal 6
Evening
pizza hut stuffed crust pizza - 2 slices - Quick-added food 16
Garlic sauce - Quick-added food 2
Subtotal 18
Snacks
1 3/4 slice Italian bread 2.5
2/3 slice provolone cheese 2
Subtotal 4.5
Food POINTS values total used 33.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0
Activity
No entries for activity.
Activity POINTS values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Water
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin
Oil
Activity

No comments: