Onto better business...in case you were dying to know, I haven't given up on WW, actually I've been tracking pretty diligently but I'll spare you from 4 days of tables and give you a quick synopsis:
1. I ate 65 (HOLY FREAKING MOLY) points on saturday because I picked and picked and picked all day on really high calories foods like pizza, fast food, fancy food--we had a small dinner gathering at home and boy did my mom outdo herself in the kitchen (As you may remember, I was at home all week last week up till Monday)
2. I subsequently ate 13 points only on Sunday b/c my poor body was still chugging along trying to digest the beastly amounts of food I shoved in my pie hole.
3. I'm averaging about 32.1 points (take that for precise!) per day including activity points...Am I happy with it? Probably not but I can live with it considering how stressed I've been and how I'm an EXTREMELY emotional stress eater.
4. I intend to ramp up my activity in the next few days so I can get that average down to the 20's a bit more.
5. Seeing the average that I am eating a day really gives me insight on why I'm not losing weight faster.
6. I had THE MOST kickass workout today--I went to a kickboxing class that had only two other people that showed up! Awesome 1-1 training and the instructor was AMAZING. I mean an hour later, the two of us were dying and the instructor barely broke a sweat. AWESOME! Then I ran Day 1, week 3 of C25k. A bit challenging and I needed a few breaks but overall, I felt great. 7 Ap's earned!
I was going to do a section updating you guys on other things going on in my life, but honestly...I don't even know. The past few days have just been a blur, I can't remember the end of one day and the start of another and everything in the middle is basically history in my memory. So in a few words these past few days have been efficient, productive, busy, stressful but I'm loving it! I thrive on being busy and a little bit of pressure genuinely makes me work better!
Song of the moment: With or Without you - U2
Currently watching: Law and Order: SVU
Currently loving: Endorphins and the thrill of a job well done and the satisfaction of crossing things off a to do list thats down considerably!!
Currently not loving: Being on call for the next 4 days...i.e. house arrest :(
Heres the menu for the day...I know you guys missed these ;)
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
| Morning | |||||||
| 3/4 cup uncooked oatmeal | 4 | ||||||
| Subtotal | 4 | ||||||
| Midday | |||||||
| spinach wrap - Quick-added food | 7 | ||||||
| Subtotal | 7 | ||||||
| Evening | |||||||
| 1/2 cup uncooked oatmeal | 2.5 | ||||||
| 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt | 2 | ||||||
| 3/4 serving Bear Naked Granola 1/4 cup | 2 | ||||||
| 3/4 cup cooked black beans | 2.5 | ||||||
| Subtotal | 9 | ||||||
| Snacks | |||||||
| trail mix - Quick-added food | 5 | ||||||
| Subtotal | 5 | ||||||
| Food POINTS values total used | 25 | ||||||
| Food POINTS values remaining | 0 | ||||||
| Activity | |||||||
| 30 min aerobics, high-intensity | 5 | ||||||
| 15 min running (9 minute/mile) | 2 | ||||||
| Activity POINTS values earned | 7 | ||||||
| Check off these important items daily: | |||||||
| |||||||

4 comments:
Wow, you certainly are one busy girl! I think I'm averaging about 30 points a day for the last week or so too. :(
Wow, you are doing awesome!
The only thing you 'slipped' on was your points. But even there you have a huge accomplishment- you still counted and kept track of what you ate.
You're doing so great! When I have busy times like that at work, I often skip out on the exercise... !
Thanks for that site! Im going to check it out! Looks like you and I are kinda in the same boat as far as our weight goes! Great job on the workouts! That's one thing I can't do... besides walking. :) I love that tracker you have.. .where did you get that?
Jessica - I get free e-tools with my weight watchers membership...thats where I got the tracker. Feel free to use it!
Post a Comment