I am SO COLD! I cannot deal with this cold/wet weather. One or the other, yes but NOT both, never both. ugh. So I'm here in slippers, pjs with a bowl of warm oatmeal wondering what I can share with you about my quirks (god know I have enough of them!)...Enjoy!
Six non-important things about me:
1. I cannot, never ever, write with a pen that doesn't have a cap on it. I need to uncap the pen, make sure the cap is at the top of the pen before proceeding...it's weird to some but I feel incomplete w/out it...what can I say?
2. I don't drink out of any cup without a straw, especially restaurant cups. Yuck. One of the many benefits of eating at university cafeterias for the past 6 years. My bottle or a water bottle...now thats another story.
3. I cannot touch cotton balls that aren't wet. This one is really weird. If I need to ever take off my nail polish I need to get the BF or my mom to douse the cotton ball in nail polish remover before I touch it. Otherwise, I get all tingly down my spine and itchy and its just odd. Psychological? Neurotic? I have no idea.
4. I am extremely grossed out by discussions of very bad (really bad) acne, warts or anything of the sort. Yes, I want to be a doctor but not a dermatologist. I could never do it. Just discussing something like that makes me sick to my stomach or gag. Yuck
5. I really dislike having cold feet. I always have either socks or slippers or shoes on...unless its the summer ;)
6. Its seemingly impossible for me to go a day without chapstick. My lips will swell up, I'll look like I've been torturing them all day...hence at any one time, I'm pretty sure I have at least 4-5 tubes of chapstick...the bathroom, the purse, the workout bag, the backpack, the car. etc.

No comments:
Post a Comment