So I was on point today-perfectly actually but I ate pizza hut breadsticks for dinner! I find myself wondering--can I stay on plan and still eat pizza hut breadsticks for dinner? I guess what I'm trying to ask is...will I still lose weight eating that way (not that I intend to everyday). The only question I have with the points plan is that I never know what my breakdown of calories is! When I'm a little bit more comfortable with the system, I think I'm going to start tracking my protein/fat intake too just so I know. I hope everyone had a great OP day!
Thursday, February 07, 2008
| Morning | |||||||
| No entries for this meal time. | |||||||
| Subtotal | 0 | ||||||
| Midday | |||||||
| 1 item Honey wheat wraps | 3 | ||||||
| 1 medium bell pepper(s) | 0 | ||||||
| 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar | 0 | ||||||
| 1 cup lettuce | 0 | ||||||
| 1 oz Sundried Tomatoes in Oil | 2 | ||||||
| Subtotal | 5 | ||||||
| Evening | |||||||
| 3 serving Bread Sticks | 10 | ||||||
| Subtotal | 10 | ||||||
| Snacks | |||||||
| 1 serving bag of salt and vinegar chips | 7 | ||||||
| 1 cup cooked instant oatmeal | 2 | ||||||
| Subtotal | 9 | ||||||
| Food POINTS values total used | 24 | ||||||
| Food POINTS values remaining | 0 | ||||||
| Activity | |||||||
| No entries for activity. | |||||||
| Activity POINTS values earned | 0 | ||||||
| Check off these important items daily: | |||||||
| |||||||

2 comments:
sparkpeople.com is a GREAT resource to track calories, carbs, fat, protein, etc, i love it! you might consider trying it out for a bit
A while ago i lost weight and hit my goal. Most of the time I was having cookies, etc. for a meal. I did get to the desired weight; but since I didn't have a stable eating system down, it came back! Hence the blog. So, yes... but no! :)
Post a Comment