Monday, February 25, 2008

Day 31: 1 month down on WW

I'm just posting the menu up for now...I have SOO much I want to tell you guys! But I'm on my way out to a meeting...I'll be back in a bit.

Monday, February 25, 2008
Morning
8 fl oz Classic Coke 2
Einsten Bros Bagels: Sundried Tomato Bagel - Quick-added food 6
Low Fat Reduced Shmear 4 tbsp - Quick-added food 3
Subtotal 11
Midday
2 cup cooked instant oatmeal 5
Subtotal 5
Evening
1 cup cooked instant oatmeal 2
Jack in the box Milkshake Sips - Quick-added food 5
Subtotal 7
Snacks
No entries for this meal time.
Subtotal 0
Food POINTS values total used 23
Food POINTS values remaining 1
Activity
No entries for activity.
Activity POINTS values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Water
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin
Oil
Activity

No comments: