Sunday, March 30, 2008

WWYD...what would YOU do?

So I've decided that I want to start another blog...you know to blog about my life outside the gym and the kitchen. Except that I'm a little neurotic about organization and keeping it "all together" so I can't decide...add a component to this blog and start blogging on that page or start a second new blog all together or just write things about my life in this blog and people who don't want to read it can jump straight to the weight loss stuff? hmm, I dunno what I'm gonna do though if I do add anything at all, I know I'll probably switch to wordpress. Blogger is great but its like your tricycle, after a while, you need to take off the support wheels and wordpress just offers more features that I can play with! So what do you think?

GO VOTE on the side bar! ----->

* I'll be honest...part of the thrill of this post is that I never knew I could add a POLL to my blog!! how cool...END WIDE EYED EXCITEMENT.

3 comments:

Christina said...

I think either way is great but I like it all under the same roof, just beacuse you are writing about weigh stuff doesn't mean we can't get to know you at the same time as well :)

Anonymous said...

Neat survey/poll! But I think you have to do whatever is best AND easiest for you :) We will all still read either way hehe

healthy ashley said...

I voted! I think you should just bring it all together.

1. It would be easier for you.

2. You're more than just weight and food! I can't wait to get to know more of you!

And look at my blog- not saying it is a success, but I put EVERYTHING together. It just works.

=)