Monday, March 3, 2008

Day 37

I had a hosh posh of food on sunday and I came out way lower in points than I thought...so I'm thinking that I forgot to track something. I'm not too worried about it; I had nothing around me all day except a huge casserole dish filled with grilled vegetables, a basket of grapes and a bunch of other veggies so even if I forgot to track a plate full of food...I'm thinking that between my points and APs I probably covered it.

The gym on sunday KICKED MY REAR! holy crap, I got on the stair master -- 55 steps a minute so about a level 7 and it was torture every minute through. I was just tired. I did finish it and I was pouring sweat by the end of it and I felt fabulous. I next went to do my upper body circuit and my arms just refused to cooperate. You know that feeling that you get when you're on your 3rd set and your arms feel exhausted. Well that was me from the very first moment. Ugh. I decided to give my dead arms a break and just do the upper body workout on another day.

Sunday, March 02, 2008
Morning
1 cup plain fat-free yogurt 2
Roasted vegetables - Quick-added food 2
1/2 serving Baird's Extra fiber bread 1
Subtotal 5
Midday
1 cup cooked instant oatmeal 2
Roasted vegetables - Quick-added food 2
1/2 cup cooked white rice 2
Subtotal 6
Evening
1 cup cooked eggplant 0
1 small homemade cookie(s) 1.5
1 Roasted Vegetables 4
Subtotal 5.5
Snacks
10 items potato chips 2.5
Subtotal 2.5
Food POINTS values total used 19
Food POINTS values remaining 5
Activity
30 min stairclimber, 36 steps per minute 5
Activity POINTS values earned 5
Check off these important items daily:
Water
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & Vegetables
Multivitamin
Oil
Activity

2 comments:

healthy ashley said...

I totally know that feeling! And I love it! It means that what you're doing is working!

Jenn said...

I hate the stairmaster! I love it and I hate it all at once, lol.